Were looking for a Product Managerto join our growing Supply Product Delivery Unit (PDU) team to help accelerate pushing our goals ahead. If you're passionate about creating great products & features, love working with other creative people & value top-tier engineering talent then this role will be a great fit for you. We would like to see what youre excited about & what great products youve been involved in creating.
- Collaborative: A natural leader who can rally together across engineering, product & commercial teams in an agile stack rank prioritized environment.
- Customer Focused: You love speaking with customers from world leading media & advertising technology companies to help exchange sellers grow their revenue by enabling digital ad sales to thrive.
- Data Driven: Using data to make decisions is second nature to you. Youre great with revenue & customer analytics.
- Technical: You enjoy solving technical challenges with engineers & have an affinity for technical environments.
- Product Knowledge: You have been involved in release teams for new products & worked extensively in new product introduction.
- Prepare creative solutions to business stakeholder needs based on existing exchange functionality or through the definition of new User Stories.
- Assist with updates & reviews to user & technical documentation to ensure minimal reliance is created on product for subject matter expertise.
- Assemble diagrams & presentations as required to support needs of PDU, release teams & partners.
- Analyze & present findings in Studies & Experiments.
- Prepare User Stories describing new features focused on driving maximum business value.
- Attend & participate in Agile Ceremonies with PDU squads as defined by team agreement.
- Document business & system process flows, model data structures & their relationships, prepare & execute quality assurance test cases, complete end-to-end data mapping to ensure seller signals are processed correctly to buyers.
- Collaboratively works to understand & refine PDU missions.
- Reactively creates marketing materials for feature areas as required during releases.
- Work with engineering to unblock problems, provide customer & business context behind stories & features.
- Can project manage releases & act as product expert during client facing closed alpha meetings if required otherwise lease with PDU release team contacts.