A new kind of storage company, MakeSpace is taking the struggle out of storageand reinventing an antiquated industry in the process. Weve designed a hassle-free experience that allows people to store & retrieve their belongings on-demand, so they can skip the whole schlep-to-a-storage-unit thing. We pick up your stuff, haul it to storage, & deliver it back when you need it. Simple as that.
To support this seamless experience, we built the industrys first fully integrated system, from back-end routing to warehouse logistics, & a consumer app complete with a digital photo inventory of stored items. Our superior operations, tech, & talent enable us to be infinitely more convenient, affordable, & user-friendly than traditional self-storage. In just over 7 years, weve become a top-5 consumer-rated storage company in NYC, & expanded to 31 major cities in North America.
Join us as we disrupt a $40 billion industry, & change the way people think about storage (and the stuff they store).
As a Senior Product Manager, you will help us build new capabilities to launch additional products & services while managing & optimizing our platform for pricing, billing & other core consumer services. This year we are building brand new products across the company & this team ensures the information passed around finds the right home. Improving the integrations between applications ensures that we are making data-driven decisions. You will join the team considered the backbone of the engineering organization & have an immediate impact across the organization.
Help grow our business in North America as well as internationally. You will work with the leadership team in drafting the growth strategy & directly own the roadmap, & execution of key product initiatives focused on unlocking a fast growth engine for MakeSpace. You will be responsible for connecting the product & engineering team with the rest of the company including brand, marketing, sales & data teams. You will drive strong decision-marketing through quantitative results & AB testing, & qualitative research & customer insights.
- Collaborate with the leadership & cross-functional teams to develop a strategy for new products & pricing projects.
- Build both back-end & customer-facing solutions to make our systems more flexible.
- Elevate the company by helping us better integrate Chargebee, Zendesk, Pricing systems, Stripe, & other API Integrations.
- Establish the product experience around billing, pricing, user authentication, & replatforming.
- Drive the entire product lifecycle of a few MakeSpace products across all platforms (desktop, mobile) - from ideation, requirements gathering, design, development, & testing all the way through launch.
- Build & maintain a roadmap, defining methods & metrics for identifying success & failure, & monitoring & measuring launched products to feed takeaways back into our product development cycle.
- Make informed product decisions with quantitative & qualitative data on user behavior, research & experimentation.
You will bring:
- User-centric design principles & experimentation mindset.
- A sense of humor & excitement for collaboration in person, over email, & on Slack.
- Aspiration to use technology to positively transform the physical world .
- Willingness to learn, teach, & grow beyond the current edges of your skills.
- A product mentality - ability to define goals, consider trade-offs, prioritize, defend decisions, & drive.
- Fully-remote work environment
- A competitive base salary
- Generous PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work)
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Multiple health care options with premium plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts & Commuter benefits
- Team happy hours, events, & social clubs
- Free MakeSpace storage so you can take back your closet
MakeSpace culture is built on collaboration & innovation. Theres tons of room to grow & opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industryand have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us knowand join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.