We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game & change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video & data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs & fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights & a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology & we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
Were looking for a specialist in Marketing Technology to join us & support our Marketing team as we expand & diversify how we market our products into sporting organizations around the world. Our Marketing Technology teams goal is to maximize our efficiency in Marketing via best use of our tech stack. As Hudl grows rapidly, this team is key to our growth plans, partnering with leaders of our Marketing teams to bring our strategy to life.
As a qualified candidate, you have prior experience in a Marketing Technology or Marketing Ops team in a fast-paced environment, or you might be a Marketing Manager with MarTech experience looking to make this your full-time career.
Your understanding of marketing automation fundamentals, key sales metrics, & the evolving world of modern technology options are matched by your empathy & respect for the Marketing & Sales teams we serve. Your approach to work is results-oriented - taking Hudls strategy, collaborating with Marketing leaders to translate it into plans, & then executing these plans with our marketing tech stack. Your approach is service-oriented - you view our Marketing & Sales teams as your customer & you are genuinely excited to make their lives easier & help them drive high performance.
While most of this role is spent working with our Marketing teams, you will collaborate with stakeholders across the business - notably your colleagues in our Operations, Systems, Enablement, & Decision Science teams. As part of our broader Business Operations team you will have the chance to grow & contribute to our rhythm of annual planning & execution, focusing on projects related to how Marketing Technology can drive revenue.
This role is open to remote employees in select US states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, & Wyoming.
- Knowledgeable in Marketing Technology fundamentals & their real life application, with SaaS experience preferred but not essential
- Passionate about Marketing as an industry & excited to be part of a global team with big goals
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment serving multiple stakeholders in multiple countries each with their own varying challenges
- Able to consistently demonstrate an understanding of what life is like for your stakeholders across Marketing & Sales - what their challenges are as we grow, & how marketing technology should serve them
- Flexible as you are able to plan quarterly & execute daily, while knowing that each year can be defined by the unexpected challenges we encounter & how we handle them
- Collaborative & friendly - a strong, dependable partner for everyone around you
- Analytical; you understand that Marketing is a part of the revenue engine & that we all work to a shared set of goals that we hold ourselves accountable to
- Collaborate with our Marketing teams as they execute & rely on you to drive the technology side
- Listen to your colleagues & stakeholders, take time to learn about their world & our customers world before making plans to serve them
- Lead the way to ensure we operate with excellent practices in marketing automation & similar disciplines
- Measure the impact of your work against key pre-sale metrics, & also the lagging indicator of annual recurring revenue
- Confidently articulate your ideas & solutions to stakeholders & cross-functional partners
- Stay laser-focused on the experience of our Marketing team & how their day-to-day lives need to be improved or altered for us to meet our goals
- Challenge robustly but politely, always seeking ways to do better & repeatedly show a willingness to question the status quo
- Influence our Marketing teams - as you help everyone understand where we can improve, why we should change, & what specific steps they should take
- Own your work, always being accountable to the business, your stakeholders & your peers for meeting your commitments & driving results
- Know how & when to tactfully say, No."
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements & strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Were all about a healthy work-life balance. Well give you unlimited vacation time & have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Were lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Well give you tons of resources & opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment & powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental & physical health. We care about our employees wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups & fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure youll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, thats free money. Well match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences & promote inclusion.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please dont hesitate to applywed love to hear from you.