Forged in the formative years of VaynerMedia, the Sasha Group serves ambitious leaders with a growth mindset. Weve taken our combined decades of experience working on F500 brands in all sectors & right-sized it for todays growing brands. Whether through brand strategy & identity, marketing playbooks, or execution across the digital media landscape, we help build businesses that last.
- You have experience with across a variety of eCommerce channels
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are detail-oriented & organized
- You want to work with clients to impact their business & think of innovative solutions, not just answer a brief
- You are driven & hungry for success, & always want to learn more
- You are a team player & enjoy collaboration
What Youd Do:
- Regularly meet with direct reports setting daily expectations, to ensure theyre tracking towards goals, providing strategic guidance, & running training sessions.
- Act as client lead maintaining client relationships, acting on executional or strategic needs, presenting media plans & campaign results etc.
- Ensure campaign performance is of the highest standard managing ongoing measurement against client KPI's, business objectives, & reporting on performance providing thought leadership on all media plans.
- Ensure strategy, approach & direction meets (or exceeds) client expectations for any given campaign or initiative striving to be proactive vs. reactive with your approach to their businesses
- Oversee finance processes monthly reviewing budget reports, media authorizations, & billing.
- Partner with Director to deliver best-in-class media investment strategy & execution outputs, derived from industry insights & expertise.
- Communicate information internally & externally managing deliverables between client, account, & analysts.
- Continue to establish internal policies & POVs on agency partnerships, the general digital media landscape, & current client business cases.
- Collaborate across agency disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands
- Actively consider new opportunities for key client(s), proactively recommending new tactics, partners, etc.
What You've Got:
- A minimum 5+ years of industry experience working within platforms, with entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree
- Comfortable in Excel, experience with Tableau/Looker/Data Studio/other data visualization programs, fundamental understanding of economics & statistics
- Experience working with performance marketing, eRetail/eCommerce i.e. Amazon, Instacart, Walmart, Criteo
- Experience managing buys/bids across any of the various digital platforms i.e. paid social, programmatic, or search a plus
- Fluency with analytics, attribution & measurement systems
- Experience leading & managing growing teams with the ability to clearly communicate team priorities & unify the team members around a common goal.
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, & social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success & measurement opportunities.
- Clear attention-to-detail & organizational excellence to ensure flawless delivery of planned strategies.
- Act as a role model & embody a true leadership mentality:
- People-first mentality.
- Inspire positivity & respect among employees.
- Ensure employees achieve attainable professional goals/hit demarcated growth.
Remote based in: NY, NJ, CT, TN, MD, NC, CO, CA, GA, TX, FL