The Pindrop engineering team solves tough problems & invents new ways to battle fraud using big data & audio science in the cloud. Pindrop creates innovative products to solve global problems, & we are looking for an expert Software Development Engineer in Test to join the Audio Analytics team as we continue to develop ways to fight fraud & improve security in voice channels.
Software Development Engineers in Test at Pindrop are developers with a passion for quality. As an SDET, your role will be to act as the teams subject matter expert in test engineering & contribute to code with a focus on testability. You will review designs & look closely at code quality & risk. You will be responsible for refactoring code to make it more testable & writing unit testing frameworks & automation.
what youll do
- Work with a growing team to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain & improve brand new software components & microservices
- Refactor existing code to improve testability & quality
- Analyze requirements to determine the testing strategy of different applications & products through automation
- Review code to maintain quality with an eye towards testability
- Educate team members on current & evolving practices, patterns & process to improve product quality
- Create tooling around the entire testing infrastructure, all the way from test case management, test data creation, automatic bug captures, test progress measurement etc.
who you are
- 5+ years experience in software development in test
- Software engineering experience with Python & Go (preferably)
- Linux experience a must
- Good understanding of RESTful api development
- Knowledge of Docker & container orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of relational databases and/or NoSQL document stores
- Experience in continuous integration (Jenkins / Hudson / BuildBot)
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Ability to work in a fun, creative, & fast-paced environment
- A true technologist & hacker at heart
- Passionate about working with new technologies & sharing new discoveries
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, youll have a direct impact on our growing list of products & thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people & take care of them. Heres a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Recognized top employer
- Health plans & 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones weve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research & continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, & trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals & the base of our teams peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.