ABOUT THE TEAM
Stitch Fix is changing the way people find what they love, & were looking for bright, kind, goal oriented individuals like you to delight our clients on a daily basis. Were all about building genuine relationships with clients & delivering a truly personalized experience every time. Our data-driven business is at the forefront of tech & fashion--youll help redefine retail for the next generation. At Stitch Fix, youll work with an amazing team of people & thrive in an environment where you can develop professionally & be your best self!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Service Agent, youll work directly with clients through email, phone, chat, & social media channels to offer personalized solutions for all their inquiries. Youre empowered to make the best decision for each situation by thinking creatively & providing a customer service experience that feels too good to be true (but is really that good!). Come join us in our beautiful downtown Austin office & be a part of a group that works together to stay above the status quo for high-quality customer service.
- Navigate seamlessly between multiple client interactions & internal systems while working toward clearly defined customer service goals
- Provide personalized & compassionate support that aligns with our company brand & voice & directly impacts our client retention
- Think outside the box & deliver unique solutions to each client with the support of your team
- Identify opportunities & implement solutions to impact how we evolve in delighting our clients
JOB REQUIREMENTS/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Deeply passionate about being a client advocate & eager to delight clients
- A quick learner who is savvy with web-based user-support applications. Prior experience with Zendesk is a plus!
- Comfortable working across multiple communication channels (email, phone, chat. At least one year of experience answering inquiries across multiple channels is a plus!
- A natural problem solver who is known for your creative solutions
- Able to work non-standard business hours that may include evenings until 10PM, weekends, & holidays
- Bright, kind, & motivated by challenge above all
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX
- Were a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe
- Weve been voted one of the top places to work in Austin two years in a row
- You'll earn an hourly rate plus medical, dental, & vision benefits
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, & we reward taking initiative
- We have a lot of fun! Weekly free lunches, a fully-stocked snack & drink pantry, regular happy hours, lunch-and-learns, all-hands meetings, & fun surprises along the way!