We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Corporate FP&A team. You will be an integral part of a team charged with providing the highest caliber of relevant financial & business analysis that is insightful & actionable. This is a high-impact & high-visibility role. Your responsibilities will influence decision making at the Executive Team & Finance Leadership levels. The ideal candidate will have strong financial modeling/analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, & the ability to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced/high-growth environment.
What you'll do:
- Own the quarterly & in-period revenue forecast, while partnering with revenue & sales operations to track progress against targets.
- Own corporate reporting of all top-line metrics including ACV/ARR, bookings, billings & GAAP revenue.
- Partner with controllership on the recognition of 606 revenue, ensuring management is provided accurate & timely forecasts.
- Assist in the Quarterly Business Review process, a forum that updates Taniums leadership of business performance & guides near/long-term financial forecasts.
- Prepare high-quality business analyses, insights, & modeling on ad hoc projects for the executive management teams.
- Develop subject matter expertise for Taniums financial forecast system, Adaptive.
- Support the month-end, quarter-end & year-end corporate reporting requirements.
- Analyze financial results, distill & synthesize key trends, assess current & future business risk, & communicate key messages to executive leadership.
- Drive improvements within existing financial models & develop best in class models & analysis, across the Finance organization.
- Participate in cross-functional efforts to continuously improve data quality & establish rigor in measuring & monitoring the business.
- Comfortable working in high growth environments & having to operate in ambiguity.
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or excelled academically in their respective major.
- 2-3 years of strategic/corporate finance, investment banking/management consulting, or experience at a high-growth technology company.
- Advanced in Excel & experience building sophisticated & detailed 3 Statement financial models.
- Advanced in Powerpoint & experience with Power BI or other data visualization tools.
- Experience with Adaptive Planning or similar finance forecasting systems.
- SQL or comparable query language experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to quickly craft precise & elegant responses. Ability to communicate with a c-suite & institutional investor audience.
- M&A Experience is desirable.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.