Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What youll do:
- Serve as a solutions focused trainer, run technical workshops & classes & provide post-training customer support
- Create & present deeply technical content to internal & external audiences
- Work closely with Solutions Architect & Engineering teams, acquiring deep expertise & providing valuable insight as to how to better teach technical aspects of the platform to the customers
- Use feedback from training sessions to help drive enhancements to the product.
Who you are:
- Resourceful, open-minded, analytical & enjoy solving complicated problems
- Enjoy presenting to small & large groups, comfortable with public speaking
- Enjoy getting in the weeds with the customers & maintaining positive upbeat classroom atmosphere while diving into technical content
- Have an eagerness to learn & excel in a truly high-paced environment
- Organized & self-disciplined, detail-oriented, focused on execution
What were looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering-related field or equivalent practical experience (6+ years)
- Experience architecting & building scalable web applications
- Experience presenting, teaching and/or communicating educational material to an internal & external audience
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs & other web services
- Relational or other database query experience
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- BI tool experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
- Experience with building training content
- Experience with writing technical content
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.