BetterCloud is the leader in SaaSOps, enabling companies to discover, manage, & secure their cloud applications in a best-of-breed world. The driving force behind our work is to ensure organizations get the transformative value & benefits of adopting SaaS applications, while ensuring IT has complete control over their environment & can serve as an enabler for the business. Today, we're proud to call 1,700 companies across 60+ countries our customers but we're just getting started. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA, & Atlanta, GA.
This is a key position within the services organization accountable for the delivery of BetterCloud projects to enterprise customers, & working closely with critical internal stakeholders including sales, customer success, support, training, & operations. You will be focused on project initiation, planning, scheduling, reporting, risk/issue management, driving progress & providing oversight to the work of assigned services team members. In addition, you will provide operational support & leadership to the Services team.
You will have extensive experience in project management, project planning, change management, risk management & customer management. You will have a strong customer facing Project/Program Management background in vendor services with an ability to oversee large projects & portfolios of projects. You will excel at finding the way forward in complex project & technical situations.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- 7+ years experience as a project manager delivering technical solutions to enterprise customers
- A track record in successfully leading the delivery of enterprise technology projects for multiple clients/customers.
- Consulting services experience working with strong matrix management skills & ability to work collaboratively.
- Demonstrated leader, who is self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic & organized.
- Experience in risk identification, impact analysis, & mitigation
- Project Management professional certification or another relevant accreditation strongly preferred.
- Experience working with SaaS products such as Okta, Box, Salesforce, Workday, GSuite, O365 etc. preferred
- Technical skills & experience including:
- Salesforce administration
- Google Apps Scripts or similar scripting languages
- Aptitude to learn our product & gain experience in Identity Management, Security, & SaaS Operations, including:
- User lifecycle management
- User directories
- Profile mastering
- Data Loss Prevention
- Groups & group policy
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast moving environment individually & as a team
- Ability to travel 30% in the US
- Bachelor's Degree
- Leads the entire project delivery lifecycle while ensuring customer success.
- Manages several enterprise projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates resilience, tact, influence, & problem-solving in a variety of complex situations to maintain project momentum & customer satisfaction
- Administers formal change control in accordance to any changes in scope, time, & cost
- Communicates project status to a wide variety of customer & internal stakeholders & engages them as necessary
- Employ scope, time, cost, resource, communication, & risk management processes
- Partners with cross-functional teams to ensure customer & BetterCloud success
- Take a hands-on approach to learning the BetterCloud platform & various use cases.
- Contributes to the evolution of the BetterCloud services methodology & process
- Assist manage & drive operational procedures with the Services team.
- Assist administer, evolve & manage the operational structure & tool set within the services organization
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.