ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Manager of Chargeback Operations is responsible for leading a distributed team of supervisors & their associates in managing our dispute alerts & chargeback operations end-to-end via automated & manual efforts across our Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, Casino & Racing products.
The Manager of Chargeback Operations oversees the day-to-day chargeback operations & requires a proficient understanding of existing & emerging risks within online gaming or related industries, as well as experience owning payment disputes & entire chargeback lifecycle.
You must pass required licensing as mandated by various state gaming & racing regulatory bodies.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage a team of Supervisors & their direct reports who perform a range of key functions including dispute response preparation, alert management & clearly communicating with customers via email to reach case resolution
- Develop, implement, & maintain effective dispute & chargeback operation programs to align with FanDuels overall Fraud & Payment strategy
- Proactively analyze & assess chargeback trends to inform fraud prevention strategies
- Experiment & test specific case evidence files for various payment service providers & card types
- Provide strategic insights & recommendations to leadership
- Partner with stakeholders to build dispute & chargeback considerations into future product & launch plans across all lines of business
- Identify trends & changes in chargeback activity & solve for them where necessary
- Develop top-tier operational practices, optimizing against efficiency, quality, accuracy, customer experience & overall operational excellence
- Develop & analyze operational & support metrics to measure the performance of the team
- Coach & mentor team members with a focus on professional development & cross-team thinking
- Utilize deep product & industry knowledge while serving as a strong cross-functional leader
- Develop & lead end-to-end project plans & ensure on-time delivery of chargeback initiatives
- Scale the team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness, automation & efficiency
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5 years of fraud experience in daily fantasy sports, online gaming or related industries preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of direct experience managing teams
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Passionate in helping others learn & grow
- Proficient knowledge of online gaming fraud schemes & categories as well as common fraud prevention strategies & systems
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, communication, organizational, problem-solving & analytical skills
- Strong understanding of the entire chargeback workflow
- Strong understanding of payment strategies & processors
- Interest in learning about new rules & requirements related to chargebacks & payments
- Ability to communicate with technical & non-technical stakeholders at various levels across multiple business units.
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry is a plus.
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & gaming regulatory bodies.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.