Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is seeking a talentedSenior Recruiter. This individual will own the responsibility & accountability of supporting our hiring managers in identifying, selecting & hiring Best In Class talent. Reporting to our Senior Director of Revenue Recruiting, you will work within a small global team & be aligned to one or more BUs. You will be responsible for ensuring all external & internal recruitment continues to deliver against corporate objectives.
You will work with key stakeholders (hiring manager) to plan & implement recruitment projects to ensure Yext hires the best internal & external talent in-line with corporate strategy. All positions will be resourced, as a priority, via low cost / direct channels including personal networking, database mining, employee referrals & via business networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn etc). Where applicable, engage internal sourcing capability, as well as external research & search firms.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth & positive candidate experience
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs & develop/execute sourcing & recruiting plans
- Source & assess qualified candidates through the use of Linkedin, Boolean searches, user groups, referrals, & networking
- Drive offer process from approval through extending & closing
- Be the face of Yext at job fairs & industry events
- Work with recruiting coordinators to schedule candidates through the process
- Facilitate interview & hiring discussion with interviewers & hiring managers
- Follow selection framework & behavioral based interviewing methodologies to increase the quality of hire
- Ensure high level of data integrity within existing ATS, CRM & other tools, as appropriate
- Work closely with HR & administrative team to ensure a smooth transition into on-boarding process
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 5+ years experience in full cycle recruiting
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company (either in-house or at an agency)
- Flexibility to work effectively on a variety of roles including but not limited to sales, marketing, business development, & administrative
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to do search recruiting & networking
- Comfortable in a small, intense & high-growth start-up environment
- Proven senior level relationship management & development skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & complex organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proven capability to source from low cost/ direct channels
- The gravitas & ability to consult, influence, & advise at senior levels talent
- A mature, positive, deliberate & focused attitude
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.