SecurityScorecards Sales Operations team manages & optimizes the processes, systems & tools that support our revenue function, directly impacting revenue growth. The Intern will play an important role assisting the Sales Ops team to manage data & reporting within our sales technology infrastructure.
The ideal candidate demonstrates the systems orientation & analytical aptitude required to organize, report on & make sense of data. This internship will offer the opportunity to expand your business acumen & apply your analytical & process optimization skills.
Summer Internship Program Details
- Paid internship: $15/hour (maximum of 40 hours/per week)
- 10 weeks: June 3 - August 9, 2019
- Projects designed to encourage strategic & creative thinking & to make a real impact on our organization
- Exposure to business leaders across functions & to company initiatives
- Learning & development opportunities to build transferable business skills & industry knowledge
- Enjoyment of our collaborative culture & perks like snacks & social engagements
- Help ensure data accuracy in Salesforce
- Help generate sales reporting, including various forecasting reports, sales team performance, & pipeline reports.
What Youll Learn
- Basic Salesforce administration
- Exposure to reporting & analysis
- Project Management
- Business Acumen
- Best Practices in a Start-Up Environment
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree, or recent college graduate
- 18 years of age or older
- Willing to work from our offices in New York, NY
- Pursuing a degree in a quantitative discipline
- Analytical aptitude
- Positive attitude
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.