Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Were also a very unique & imaginative brand that isnt afraid of highly expressive, experimental design, advertising & content in service of our mission & our customers. At the spiritual heart of this work is the Brand Studio team. We drive our brands bold creative vision & uphold & evolve our visual identity across channels. Our team makes an exciting range of non-traditional work that benefits & inspires our employees & customers alike. We humbly accept the label of being Mailchimps secret sauce.
We are looking for a Senior Brand Designer who will be a key contributor to our talented Brand Studio team as we scale into a world-class, award-winning in-house creative team.
What youll do here:
- Help push our brand expression forward with fresh, inventive ideas & astonishingly beautiful executions
- Lead & design Brand Studio projects & activations that include concepts, visual assets & treatments that live across internal & external media channels, spanning our entire brand spectrum of core identity to experimental explorations
- Translate our brand strategy into powerful & purposeful creative expressions
- Manage & uphold design quality throughout every phase of a design project
- Partner with other cross-functional members of the CX/Design team & internal stakeholders to deliver initiatives collaboratively
- Occasionally support photo & video shoots, as well as other non-traditional creative production projects
- Champion Mailchimps brand standards & design systems across the business
- Contribute to our culture of creativity with curiosity, generosity, unexpected sources of inspiration, & a sense of humor
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have a portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrates conceptual & strategic thinking with a unique approach to problem-solving & storytelling
- You have advanced understanding & mastery of typography, illustration, composition, grid systems & overall expressive design aesthetics
- You have strong creative instincts with a willingness to push beyond whats expected, using new tools, techniques & emerging technologies
- Your creativity is wonderfully hard to labelyoure a student of pop culture, you see what most people dont, & you respond to problems with highly original solutions
- You have full command of the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign; bonus points for motion design, illustration & code
- You care as much about the big idea as you do about the kerning
- Youre an ambitious self-starter who can thrive in ambiguity
- Youre articulate, confident & assertive when presenting work & providing feedback
- Youre organized & self-driven, achieving results on time by independently creating process efficiencies, communicating progress along the way amid a busy project pipeline
- You learn, listen & lead quickly in a fast-paced creative environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.