Youll Click With Us If You
- Are passionate about teaching & empowering others
- Lead with empathy
- Act like an owner, have a bias for action & when you see an issue that impacts the business you dont wait for someone else -- you jump in
- Work side by side with your staff to inspire peak performance
- Strive to be better than you were yesterday
- Always do things the right way, even when its hard
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
As an Operations Lead you are critical in the day to day operations of the business & ensuring our team of Alfred Home Managers are set up for success. You will partner with the Field Operations Manager on Alfred efficiency; diving into how they spend their day & finding ways to maximize productivity. This role is directly responsible for vendor management, soup to nuts. Youll crush this role if you obsess over every detail & are able to build strong internal & external relationships.
How youll help us to be successful
- Partner with the Territory Operations Manager to hire, develop, give feedback & inspire a team of Alfreds to deliver exceptional customer service & drive for results.
- Drive efficiency of your team & ensure they deliver the maximum amount of service within their scheduled hours.
- Partner with Alfred Home Managers to understand their day to day, obstacles they run into & implement strategies that reduce and/or eliminate barriers.
- Ensure Alfred Home Manager runs are at 100% completion daily.
- Create resident onboarding & special member communication within internal platforms
- Responsible for delivering best in class service by responding to members in accordance with our SLAs
- Source new vendor partners based on local market & member needs.
- Identify trends in the local community & make subsequent recommendations to the team about potential vendor partnerships.
- Maintain vendor relationships through regular check-ins, feedback & ongoing vendor visits.
What Else Youll Need
- Experience managing a team of people; hospitality, retail, restaurants, entrepreneurial environments are prefered
- Ability to connect with & inspire a population you do not see in person everyday
- Bachelor's degree equivalent experience
- Proven ability to inspire, coach, train & develop a team
- Passion for Hello Alfreds commitment to helping our residents Come Home Happy
- Experience adapting to challenges & providing support in a fast paced environment
- Able to establish credibility across the organization, members, & partners quickly