NS1s Customer Success Management team through its Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are valued partners for some of the most innovative & internet savvy organisations worldwide. Our CSMs are skilled professionals specialising in building long term strategic relationships with customers from first onboarding them on to our solutions to longer term partnership to meet strategic objectives. We are looking for an individual who is eager to take on the challenge of working with a highly technical customer base whose use cases will push our platform - & our team - to consistently perform at a high level.
As an ideal candidate for this position, you thrive in cross-functional roles & have impeccable time & project management skills. Youre a problem solver searching for a fast-paced, innovative environment where youll have the chance to grow. Youre intrigued by the prospect of learning a new technology & putting that knowledge to use when communicating with clients, partners & peers. A barrage of incoming customer requests does not overwhelm you; your deep knowledge of the customer base allows you to prioritize & direct requests accordingly. All of these skills will enable you to contribute to building an engaged user community for NS1 in EMEA & beyond.
NS1 has transformed the way the internet works by automating the deployment & delivery of the worlds most trafficked internet & enterprise applications. Its application networking stack modernizes DNS, DHCP, & IPAM the familiar & universal foundations of all network & internet services to unlock unprecedented automation, visibility, & control. NS1 has more than 600 enterprise customers worldwide, including LinkedIn, Dropbox, & The Guardian, & is backed by investments from Energy Impact Partners, Dell Technologies Capital, Cisco Investments, & GGV Capital.
- Become an expert on your customers; understanding their needs & being proactive in identifying how to improve their experience with NS1
- Help customers recognize what makes the product unique & increase their level of comfort with accessing advanced features thereby driving forward adoption rates
- Manage new customer migrations to the NS1 solutions & implement customized project plans & customer journeys
- Leverage resources across NS1's support, engineering & product teams to solve client challenges
- Coordinate & prepare for impactful business reviews with enterprise customers
- Collaborate with NS1's Customer Success Engineers on prioritizing incoming customer requests
- Identify & qualify opportunities for upsells & upgrades within your customer portfolio & work with Sales to bring those deals across the finish line
Ideally, youll bring:
- Experience as a dedicated account resource for enterprise customers, either directly or as an external consultant
- Experience leading face-to-face customer meetings & presenting to a highly technical audience
- Proven track record of crafting custom project plans & journeys that align with customer objectives
- Strong communication (written & verbal) & organizational skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment & able to thrive with limited oversight
- Extra kudos for experience working in infrastructure technology, expertise with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with DNS, DHCP or IPAM
Working at NS1:
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity. We were chosen as one of BuiltinNYCs Top 50 Startups to watch in 2019 & closed our $40M Series D in July 2020.
For all employees, we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including new hire & recurring stock options
- Flexible hours, time off & work from home options (even prior to COVID-19!)
- Choice of laptop & supplemental allowance for workstation accessories
- In house wellness programming & education
- Access to employee-led affinity & social awareness groups
- Funtivities calendar - employees can participate in culture building workplace activities ranging from happy hours, holiday events & special interest activities
- Quarterly giving campaign to charities & social causes
NS1 champions diversity - we welcome & employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.