Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
About Dashlane :
Dashlane is a web & mobile app that simplifies password management for people & businesses. We empower organizations to protect company & employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they needanytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community & passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
About the role
Dashlane is looking for a deeply motivated Software Engineer Intern to join the agile Server Team
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the countries we have offices.
This positions location is flexible within France & Portugal & you can also opt to work from our Paris or Lisbon office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work on creating & improving the backend APIs used by all four Dashlane client apps
- Handle deployment & operational aspects
- Find bright solutions to challenging problems
- Develop internal tools for our user supports & sales teams
- You are studying Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Security or similar
- You are looking for an end of studies internship
- You have experience* with GitHub, Gitlab or similar
- Fluency in English (written & verbal)
*This experience can be academic, personal projects, etc. Make sure to refer to them in your CV!
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have a solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms & software design
- Understand relational and/or non-relational database(s)
- Have knowledge of AWS or other cloud providers
Diversity at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.