At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
The Office Coordinator Lead helps manage an ongoing delightful experience for all employees by providing operational support & helping maintain an inclusive & safe environment for Lyft employees. You will report to the Operations Manager in New York.
You are an individual who can accomplish competing tasks together with team goals. You are comfortable making decisions & have a growth mindset. You are, maintain a positive attitude & feel empowered to make decisions.
- Support the Office Operations Manager in all responsibilities; Be the face of the Office Operations team
- Help promote the management of a delightful employee experience by providing operational support
- Manage inventory of all office supplies & place orders & re-stock office supplies regularly; Manageincomingandoutgoingmail/shipmentprocesswithintheoffice
- Perform regular office walks daily (all floors) to ensure conference rooms & shared spaces are neat & in general working order andreport any technical issues to the IT team for maintenance
- Manage incoming & outgoing mail/shipment process within the office
- Work through & respond to office JIRA tickets for your location & perform necessary tasks to satisfy general office inquiries & maintenance requests
- Receive, assess, solve for & escalate office-related security issues reported to the office team & management
- Serve as the point of contact for vendors (e.g. janitorial, food/beverage, repairs) regarding daily office maintenance & events
- Partner with People & IT teams to assist with new employee seating assignment & desk setup; Partner with leadershiponsitetoprovidefacilitiessupportforLyftevents
- Maintain positive lines of communication with other Office Team members regarding any facilities or security related concerns
- Coordinate facility maintenance & improvements, making changes when needed
- Additional site-specific responsibilities required by the property in question
- Occasionally help support other Lyft locations
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ year of office operations experience
- Passion for facilitating a positive employee experience through ongoing operational support
- Strong interpersonal skills ; Ability to build cross-departmental relationships & work collaboratively
- Manage conflict constructively, including emergency situations
- Handle competing responsibilities with ease & delegate tasks when asked
- Partner with physical security team to ensure security standards are in place & always adhered to
- Be aligned with Lyfts Values: Make-it-Happen, Uplift Others & Be Yourself
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.