As an Installer at Intersection, you will assist in maintaining our advertising assets in the New Jersey area. You are highly motivated, reliable & dedicated, & able to work well in a team environment. You should have solid written & verbal communication skills, & you must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record. You should be comfortable working in the elements year-round & have the ability to some weekends, if needed. The night shift hours are 7:00 pm - 3:30 am, Sunday through Thursday.
The starting compensation to start upon union (ATU-757) entry, with access to full company/union benefits (medical, dental, vision etc) is $17.23/per hour before OT (OT = x1.5). Union wage increase below:
1 - 6 Months: $17.23
6 Months: $18.86
1st Year: $20.20
18 Months: $25.97
2nd Year: $28.80
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a review of motor vehicle records, background check, verification of social security number & passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
What you will accomplish:
- Successfully install & remove advertising posters on the interior & exterior of transit authority media locations
- Accurately record & report all install/removal information prior to the end of each shift
- Report safety & maintenance related problems to supervisor/operations manager
- Participate in company training, safety meetings & other meetings & events as directed
What we are looking for:
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision in an outdoor setting
- Vinyl application experience is a huge plus
- Ability to reach with hands & arms; stoop, kneel, bend or crawl
- Knowledge of the New Jersey area
- Perform non-routine duties as assigned by a supervisor
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique & every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products & offerings impact cities across the world & its our goal to represent the diversity & differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status & all other legally protected characteristics.