Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Team:
The IT Operations team at RTR is a diverse group of technology professionals responsible for the systems & network infrastructure that powers Rent the Runways operations and corporate offices teams as well as the customer experience (CX) team that supports RTR customers. You will be joining an operations group that cross functionally services the Rent the Runway business & partners across the entire corporate & CX enterprise. Rent the Runway is at an interesting time in its company history, & is recruiting widely to help scale its operations in all areas, searching for people that can help operational areas grow efficiently & at pace with the company.
About the Job:
The IT Services Manager for Rent the Runways IT Operations is responsible for IT service delivery for all employees at 10 Jay St, Galway Ireland, Fulfillment centers & our remote CX agents. Delivered services include walk up support & IT vending at 10 Jay St, technical issue resolution, onboarding & off-boarding, remote RTR Drop-Off Box management, video conferencing, endpoint management, & application delivery.
What You'll Do:
- Lead, Inspire, & motivate a high performing IT support team for the Fulfillment centers, 10 Jay St & Galway Corporate offices & our remote RTR staff, providing outstanding IT service in pursuit of company goals.
- Maintain an ongoing 12 month roadmap highlighting planned changes to the IT service, communicate the roadmap to stakeholders & team, & deliver projects that will enhance the service delivered to RTR employees.
- Instill a service culture across the IT team that focuses continuously on improving the service that the team provides to the RTR business.
- Maintain an assessment of team skills to compare against skills needed, & implement development plans to enhance team skills & delivery, & to ensure a wide spread of skills & capabilities to manage the DFC, Office, & remote environments.
- Develop & maintain capacity plans to ensure service & project demands can be met.
- Build cross-functional partnerships with IT Infrastructure, Asset Management, & other technology teams to support wider technology strategies & OKRs.
- Manage team performance through metrics, KPIS, & clear OKRs, using standard performance management processes at RTR.
- Develop internal controls for key operational processes, & ensure that staff & systems meet compliance guidelines.
- Define & implement policies & procedures that outline standard operating procedures for the team to ensure consistency of delivery in all areas.
- Demonstrate a passion for service excellence through daily management of all incidents & requests, producing a long term roadmap to improve the service at RTR so that it is responsive to & fulfilling changing business needs.
- Define service level agreements with business teams to ensure that the delivery of IT service is aligned to expectations, & to manage the service against agreed SLAs.
- Analyze & report regularly (daily, weekly, monthly) on service metrics, outline next steps for service improvements, & demonstrate effectiveness of service delivery. Analyze & present trends in the service data to inform & justify management decisions.
- Build & enhance an effective service platform which supports the efficient delivery of service, & accurate dashboarding & reporting of service KPIs, team performance, & asset management.
- Build a useful & accurate Knowledge Base for technicians to reference for processes & solutions.
- Publish & update Services Catalog for the RTR business.
- Seek regular feedback from all RTR users & teams through service review meetings & partnerships across all areas. Demonstrate the effectiveness of the team & improvement initiatives to the business.
- Ensure the correct ownership & use of all applications used to manage the desktop/workstation/kiosk/application environment (e.g. JAMF, SOTI, SCCM) to deliver proactive service management through regular patching & updating of the estate.
- Implement & manage ITIL practices within the team for Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Asset Management & other service areas.
- Manage IT assets for the Service Desk operation including vendors, hardware, software, licensing, & services, through successful collaboration with the ITAM team.
- Be responsible for ensuring quality control throughout the lifecycle of all company IT assets by developing & implementing appropriate procedures to track & manage them.
- Ensure that all hardware, software, service items that are needed to maintain excellent service are procured & delivered in good time.
- Design & maintain the IT service desk resource model & capacity plan to ensure optimal service delivery.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent education & experience along with at least 5 years of well-rounded IT service desk & IT asset management experience using ITIL best practices.
- Have demonstrated expertise building new support channels & integrating them into existing support models.
- Have experience working in a fast paced fast growing startup environment.
- Have superior critical thinking & problem-solving skills in complex, disparate IT, systems & networking environments.
- Have exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Able to empathize & collaborate with colleagues, independently manage & run projects, & prioritize efforts among conflicting priorities.
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription & rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events & outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT:
RTR is requiring all US corporate employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you believe that you may require an accommodation, please apply for any roles that interest you & if hired, you will receive information on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. RTR will evaluate all such requests in accordance with Company policy & applicable law.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 & over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing & characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.