About the company
Remind is a communication platform that helps educators reach students & parents where they are: their phones. With 30 million active users, were one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
You will lead our new district sales efforts in New York State working directly with public school districts, charter networks, arch dioceses, & purchasing agencies (BOCES/Regional Information Centers). You will stay abreast of the political & regulatory conditions that could impact Remind & our mission.
The ideal candidate would have experience in selling educational technology to the K-12 market.
- You will be based in New York State
- You have a demonstrated history of hitting & exceeding goals/quotas
- You understand the role of BOCES/ Regional Information Centers & how to work with them
- You know how to manage a sales pipeline to achieve results
- You are very comfortable using technology as part of the sales process
What youll do
You will call on district targets in the Northeast to sell Remind District Plans & build use cases for Remind in the market. The Account Executive is expected to develop a portfolio through prospecting & existing contacts, be comfortable with cold outreach, & developing a territory strategy. This candidate will report to the Regional Sales Manager, Northeast & work with Reminds Marketing Team to target specific users & use cases.
On your first day
- You will bring an extensive knowledge of the K-12 market with 3+ years successful sales experience, selling SAAS products to school districts
- You will have experience portfolio building & an understanding of the political & regulatory environment affecting public education
- Youll possess excellent cold-calling skills & strong verbal & written communication skills
- You will have successfully used Salesforce to manage your business
- Competitive salary with commission & equity
- 100% health coverage for you & your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Education reimbursement
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, & we're committed to diversity & inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, & parents we serve, & we welcome, support, & empower all the diverse individuals in our community.