Peloton is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager, Digital to support the strategy & creation of Pelotons digital advertising content, with a focus on Content, Instructor, & Music. This candidate will report into the Senior Manager Strategic Marketing (Digital) working hand-in-hand with Performance Marketing, Creative, & integrated marketing cross-functional teams as well as any creative agency partners to deliver best-in-class digital advertising across lifecycle, paid social, online video & digital display. The ideal candidate is curious, creative, performance obsessed, & both empathetic & agile to support a scaling team & organization.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Someone who believes social & digital are central to a brand's strategy not just an add-on item.
- A true practitioner. This person is not just experienced with social & digital marketing but has an expertise & passion for it.
- A creative problem solver. Looking for someone who is not just repeating whats been done, but interested in helping to build what is next.
- An independent & strategic thinker. Someone who can execute strategic deliverables with quality & speed.
- Positivity breeds positivity. Were looking for someone who can navigate tricky situations with optimism.
- Interested in performance marketing. Looking for someone who is equally excited about analyzing performance data, as they are about creative storytelling.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand the business goals, strategies, & consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans in digital channels.
- Partner with the Performance Marketing teams to optimize real-time in-market creative optimizations.
- Support the authoring of insight-led marketing briefs, & creative development of digital campaigns & campaign rollout.
- Support day-to-day relationships with creative partners & manage production of compelling & effective channel-first digital content.
- Manage end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication against diligent timelines & milestones.
- Partner with regional leads to in support of a global marketing expansion.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on content marketing, content strategy, creative development, & performance optimization.
- Expertise & passion for digital & social platforms is a must. This person should be a tactician, on top of the latest formats, testing them, etc. A strong foundation in the digital landscape is required.
- A foundational understanding of paid digital, demonstrated excitement for key performance marketing, & an interest in working with media teams is required.
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally with many teams, & able to live Pelotons #TogetherWeGoFar core values.
- Baseline experience in creative content development, participating in video/photo shoots preferred.
- Experience managing & building relationships with other teams within an organization.
- The ideal candidate will obsess over performance metrics & help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.