Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company's games have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylightTM,celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information: bhvr.com.
Behaviour is looking for a talented DevOps - Data who will be improving our data pipelines infrastructure to support an increasing volume of data, & more frequent & in-depth queries. You will work closely with data analysts & data scientists to ensure the solutions allow them to perform their work as quickly & efficiently as possible. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the performance & reliability of the platform, as it is critical to the business needs of several games.
What will you do ?
- Review & improve the existing data pipelines infrastructure
- Ensure that the pipelines meet the needs of their different users
- Participate in the design of all new data-related solutions with other teams (data analysts, data scientists, software engineers, cloud architects)
- Use best practices in testing, security, performance monitoring & effective use of resources
- Keep up-to-date with best practices, new services & implement them when appropriate
- At least 2years designing & operating high volume data-related services
- Up-to-date knowledge & practical experience with AWS services (GCP a plus)
- Excellent problem analysis & troubleshooting skills
- Professional experience with Python development
- Good knowledge of standard data pipelines architectures & best practices
- Experience with version control tools like Git, & continuous integration solutions
- SQL experience in querying large & complex data sets
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity & diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualificationsand competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of race, national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressionor disability.