Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, & unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. Were changing healthcare through technology & transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced & talented team to get this done.
About the role:
As a Sr. Tech Recruiter on Blinks People Team, youll be responsible for helping us design, drive & execute the talent function, specifically supporting the Product & Engineering teams.
- Motivated by results. We have plans for substantial expansion & we are the tip of the spear in the war for talent.
- A skilled sourcer. There are scores of future Blink Health employees out there - you just havent found them yet.
- Technically proficient. You have demonstrated the ability to identify & understand technical requirements & evaluate those capabilities in candidates.
- Driven. Our mission based culture is a big part of who we are & communicating this passion to candidates is important.
- An adaptable prioritizer. In the start up world, balancing operational excellence with delivery is paramount & when youre breaking new ground everyday, sometimes the path has to be altered.
If you join Blink, you will:
- Keep Blink Health at the forefront of new & established sourcing tools & opportunities.
- Embed yourself within the Engineering & Product orgs to cultivate relationships, referrals & understand what it means to be a Blink employee.
- Drive scalable best practices to streamline our fledgling TA function.
- Partner with leadership to build & execute effective hiring/interviewing processes while maintaining a consistent, positive candidate experience.
- Own all full cycle recruiting & bringing the Blink Health story to the talent market.
- Guide candidates swiftly & efficiently through a thoughtful process designed with the best candidate experience in mind
At Blink, we put humans first.
It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives.
Your professional development is paramount. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the best in the business, but we also host a multitude of structured in-office learning opportunities: extensive onboarding, Brown Bags, Women's leadership classes, deep dives on health care issues, Book Club, & our Blink Thinks series with external guests. We have a number of personalized programs --- including weekly check-ins with your manager & Blink Individualized Growth (aka B.I.G.) Plans ---- to ensure you are always growing.
In addition to the satisfaction of working for a mission-driven company, we offer a competitive salary, fully-sponsored healthcare, stock options, communal breakfast & lunch every day, Blink-sponsored clubs, monthly events, happy hours, & more.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.