The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for ensuring schools & parents have a happy & successful experience with SchoolMint. Ultimately, the Customer Success Specialist will ensure our customers excel at using their SchoolMint software, by providing coaching & training on the product, helping support prompt resolution to any issues our customers face, & ensuring our clients realize their ROI of their SchoolMint solution.
- Manage & deepen relationships with a portfolio of charter school & small district partners, drive renewals, reduce churn, & increase customer satisfaction
- Lead annual retrospectives sharing compelling data around usage & growth & identifying actionable feedback
- Proactively understand clients needs & ensure they maximize their use of their SchoolMint solution by growing customer product usage & up-selling new features
- Support annual academic milestones from updating applications to refining processes to working with internal data & technical resources to update student data.
- Monitor customer health through data analysis of product use, support inquiries, NPS scoring & other health criteria
- Drive new business growth through advocacy & referrals
- Promote optimal product usage behaviors as guided by defined benchmarks of success for both frequency & depth of product interaction
- Create, own, & execute end-user trainings through product knowledge with the ability to command a small to large audience
- Collect & manage product feedback from clients to share with our product team & participate in conversations advocating for an improved client experience
- Collaborate with team members across Support, Professional Services, Customer Success, Product, & Engineering as needed to resolve issues & deliver great customer experiences.
- Contribute to team initiatives, including the creation of knowledge, processes & tools to improve the efficiency & productivity of SchoolMint customer success
- Collaborate with peers on best practice sharing & solutioning
- BA or BS degree or higher
- 2-3 years experience in account management or customer success role at a technology company
- Experience developing strategies to increase the adoption of technology solutions
- Passion for improving education
- Strong communication, presentation & negotiation skills, with the ability to inspire others
- Analytical & process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, multi-stakeholder projects with exceptional results
- Self-driven, persistent, & assertive
- Enthusiastic lifelong learner
- Strong empathy for customers & passion for revenue & growth
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Technical aptitude with a solid understanding of technology & how a product works
- Experience with training and/or configuring SAAS software solutions
- Experience in a startup environment
- Education field experience or operations experience working in a public school
- Knowledge of Pivotal Tracker, Totango, ZenDesk and/or Salesforce
- Background in technology
- Fluency in a Spanish or other language is a plus!