IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies & generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Dotdash Meredith & Care.com, among many others, & also has majority ownership of Angi Inc, which includes HomeAdvisor Powered by Angi & Handy. The company is headquartered in NYC & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
IAC is seeking a Director - Financial Planning & Analysis who will be an integral member of our Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team. The role will provide support across all areas of the Financial Planning & Analysis function with direct interaction with both senior management & the Company's subsidiaries. Candidates must have a proven background of analytical excellence & strong work ethic as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, hybrid environment & work within a team.
- Ongoing support of senior management with focus on project detail related to, but not limited to, capital allocation, industry research, benchmarking, corporate structure
- Performance of frequent & complex ad hoc analytical assignments
- Ongoing assessment, tracking & reporting of all the Company's business unit performance with respect to financial, strategic & operational goals & initiatives with timely communication of opportunities & risks
- Development of strong relationships across the organization
- Identify & analyze operational problems & recommend effective solutions
- Assist in other finance functions as needed.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in investment banking, consulting, private equity, venture capital, corporate development, finance or financial planning.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus.
- Must have very strong foundation in Corporate Finance
- Must have extensiveexperience creating high qualitypower point decks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis & research.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong work ethic & drive.
- Exceptional analytical acumen.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior ability to work independently & deal effectively with complex projects entailing frequent interaction with senior executives.
- Strong written & oral communication & presentation skills.
- High personal & professional integrity
- High level of academic achievement & demonstrated analytical & quantitative strength