Kustomer is the platform for customer experience that focuses on customers, not tickets, enabling companies to know everything about every customer to drive informed actions. Used by Slice, Glossier, Outdoor Voices, & more, Kustomer provides businesses with a full view of every customer's lifetime. Kustomer unifies all relevant data, customer history, apps, & systems. Kustomer was founded in 2015 with headquarters in New York City.
About the Role
The Senior Product Designer will own providing our customers with a flawless user experience. The ideal candidate will quickly understand our space & the problems were trying to solve. You have experience defining design processes. You will provide seamless, intuitive solutions, consistently iterating on designs until the results are pixel-perfect. You understand the big picture & you can communicate & action the necessary next steps to achieve that production vision.
You'll be responsible for:
- Understanding the problems were trying to solve in the Customer Experience space
- Designing solutions that are intuitive, clean, & effective to achieve our business goals
- Making data driven design decisions to improve the product & provide ROI
- Creating alignment on design decisions across the design, product, engineering, & executive teams
- Improving & polishing existing designs, promoting consistency & improving workflows
- Delivering complete, consistent results while setting a rigorous schedule for yourself & your peers
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You think critically about the end users experience & you are capable of providing simple, effective solutions
- You have 3+ years of hands on experience designing B2B software, SaaS, or work-flow management products
- You can create elegant, functional designs that live up to pixel-perfect standards
- You can communicate your ideas & designs in a clear, concise way that creates buy-in from stakeholders
- You have a solid work ethic & youre willing to put in the time to make our product great
Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful & flexible, & scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.