At Feather, our mission is to transform humanity's relationship with material goods to create a healthier & happier planet. We are a fast-paced, innovative team whose passion lies in delighting customers & helping people live lighter.
As the Capital Markets Associate, you'll partner with key stakeholders across the company to develop & present strategic analysis & models, & enforce reporting standards & efficient processes for all functions at Feather.
What youll do:
- Assist in executing various types of asset financing transactions.
- Monitor portfolio performance at an individual lease level & assist with borrowing base calculations.
- Track debt levels & compliance with debt covenants.
- Manage relationship with external servicer.
- Create & own financial models, cross-functional discussions, & ad hoc analyses that drive strategic decisions with respect to Capital Markets transactions. Partner with product to guide related technology product developments.
- Assist with developing & implementing underwriting policies for consumer & commercial clients.
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in debt capital markets at an ABS issuer, investment bank, hedge fund, asset manager, or rating agency
- 3+ years of experience working in credit underwriting, direct lending, private credit, specialty finance or special situations with specific experience stress testing, evaluating & structuring debt & ABS transactions.
- BA/BS degree in business, finance, economics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Strong Excel skills, SQL / Python a plus
Who you are: