When was the last time you really tried to save your company money when booking a trip? Like you, the vast majority of employees optimize for comfort & convenience, spending at the high end of their policy limits. So how can a company get its employees to care about expenses & save without implementing draconian policies?
The answer is Rocketrip. We're a NYC-based startup that rewards business travelers for cost-sensitive behavior. It's a win-win: companies save, while employees cash in with real rewards.
We're searching for a highly organized Recruiting Coordinator to assist our Recruiter with the coordination, project management, & execution of our talent acquisition efforts. Working as a member of our People Team, you will interact with a number of our growing teams, & contribute to all aspects of the recruitment process. Rocketrip has exciting growth goals, & this is a great opportunity for a recent or new graduate to gain exposure to all facets full-cycle recruiting.
- Work closely with the Recruiter to learn Rocketrips recruiting process & strategies
- Coordinate complex interviews across multiple departments at a fast pace
- Communicate proactively with hiring managers, candidates, & other stakeholders
- Maintain & update Rocketrips company pages across various hiring platforms & employer-branding sites
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools & ATS (Greenhouse)
- Act as a liaison between hiring managers, candidates, & recruiters
- Assist with & manage planning & coordination for recruiting events (career fairs, meetups, campus events, etc.)
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of relevant recruiting/HR experience preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to prioritize & manage time efficiently
- Passionate about providing a great experience for all our candidates.
- Adept at scheduling & busy calendar management
- Ability to parse out valuable qualifications when reviewing resumes
- Dependable & interested in working in a team-oriented environment
Founded in 2013 & headquartered in New York City, Rocketrip is aiming to revolutionize business travel by introducing the motivation to save. We're a group of tech innovators who looked at the current state of business travel, became frustrated by the antiquated employee & employer experiences, & decided to do something big about it. Our team is focused on utilizing technology, design & data to align employee & company interests.
Rocketrip is backed by a renowned set of investors & advisors, including Google Ventures (GV), Bessemer Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Genacast Ventures, & Y Combinator.