Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Marketingis the steward of the brand.The teamfocuses on driving awareness, preference & conversion across B2B & B2C. They build the brand, with aclient centric approach,by reinforcing emotional affinity via innovation & tangible proof points. This is an opportunity to use your creativity, express ideas, & make a real contribution to the organisation & its mission.
Here are some cool things our Marketing Interns work on:
- Experience in project management, briefing & commissioning Visa's external agencies & managing relationships with media.
- Involvement in the planning, delivery & evaluation of integrated campaigns targeting multiple audiences, such as launch events & partnership activities.
- Measuring & celebrating our social impact by collecting data, compiling case studies & producing reports.
- Promoting VISA & its services using a broad range of channels including social media, PR, Events & Public Affairs.
- Identify actionable consumer insights, through the analysis of consumer transactional data & social media behavior.
- Creating & maintaining content.
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. We're looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives & trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology & want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2021 or later
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Passion for the marketing industry & its best practices
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.