HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
We have an exciting opportunity for a diligent, focussed & organised Replenishment Operative with a keen eye for detail to join our team. You will manage stock management & replenishment to kitting & assembly lines, ensuring lines are kept well stocked & staging areas are kept clean & tidy. You will be responsible for ensuring production runs smoothly.
What you will do:
- Line set up
- Replenishment of stock on lines - refilling appropriate line positions with correct stock in the correct positions at start of shift & for each changeover
- Sortation & stacking of empty crates
- Collapsing & disposing of empty boxes & crates
- Carry out regular checks of stock levels to ensure sufficient stock of all required ingredients is available
- Check & challenge the quality of ingredients
- Managing placement of stock close to lines & in staging areas
- Complete clear down activities
- Work closely with the Line Leaders ensuring lines are well stocked
Who you are:
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience using a pump truck (desirable)
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Good communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Practical knowledge & experience in an operational environment
- Quick & effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure
- Able to work autonomously & with a team
What do you get in Return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly onsite market
- Health cash plan & anytime health line
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; celebrations & on & off site social activities
- Access to our onsite facilities including table tennis & pool table & free hot drinks
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
Are you up for a challenge?
Start date: ASAP
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire, UK
AM Shift: 06.30-15:00
Working hours: Permanent fixed contract of 37.5 hours per week, includes weekend working