Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
The Project Manager on the Health Initiatives team is tasked with the end-to-end management of cross-functional projects that impact our customers & overall team. The person in this role will drive cross-functional projects that improve the customer experience on Justworks & keep Customer Success, Sales, & Operations informed on the project details.
The Project Manager is the conduit between the project team & the rest of the organization: they are expected to understand what each department needs in order to support new initiatives, & to communicate those needs to other members of the project team. They are also expected to advocate for those needs to the project team, to set & manage expectations within each department, & to produce deliverables such as training materials, documentation, presentations, & project updates. Success in this role is not just about project completion - it is also about instilling confidence in the rest of the organization as we launch business changing initiatives.
The person in this role will work closely with the other internal-facing teams within CS, Sales & Operations, as well as Program Management, Legal, & Product teams as appropriate for each given project.
What you'll do
- Own & lead cross-functional projects for CS, Sales, & Operations, especially those with discreet timing, deadlines, & launch timeframes that affect customers & employees
- Determine necessary processes for the CS, Sales, & Operations team to support new initiatives
- Be the primary point of contact for other teams at Justworks during projects, looping in other members of CS, Sales, & Operations as needed
- Keep the CS, Sales, & Operations team & related stakeholders up to date on the status of projects, key decisions, & any changes as they happen
- Proactively surface risks to the timing & execution of a project, & propose contingency plans
- Collaborate with the project team to come up with SOPs for internal teams
- Lead, publish & share project post-mortems to celebrate wins, identify opportunities for future improvement, & learn from our experiences
- CAPM or PMP certification preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional environment, ideally in the PEO/HR/benefits space; career path in customer service preferred
- Project management experience, preferably in a software development environment
- Experience in tech/SaaS a plus
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, & life experience is the norm & is celebrated authentically & respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people & our product drives creativity & innovation, entrepreneurial leadership & integrity, competitiveness & collaboration throughout our business & in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, & our product accessible to all of our customers.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.