Our Sales team is expanding to keep up with the explosive demand for cars in the Turo marketplace. Were looking for a scrappy Junior Account Executive to further accelerate our growth by growing our vehicle supply & fulfilling upon our mission to put the worlds billion cars to better use.
Youll develop & build our host community to broaden our selection of listings across the country. Youll be responsible for prioritizing & executing all the vehicle owner acquisition to our platform. As a Junior Account Executive, youll help us develop & test different channels & types of messaging to drive more vehicle supply.
Got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let's talk specifics.
- Call & email car owners to evangelize Turo & the benefits of car sharing
- Own the entire sales cycle from lead generation to prospect to close in a high-velocity environment
- Help new owners on-board our platform to successfully complete their first transactions
- Gather product/experience feedback, conduct surveys, & parlay findings to the relevant teams at Turo
- We're a small team in a dynamic startup environment; you may be called upon to support the Sales team in other capacities, such as supporting live events or partner meetings
- 1+ year of cold calling, lead generation, and/or prospecting experience
- 1+ year of quota carrying inside sales experience and/or customer service in a high volume organization
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, & minimal need for supervision
- Hyper organized: your Salesforce records will set the bar for everyone at the company
- Ability to multi-task & thrive in a dynamic startup environment; youll have guidance when you need it, but youre also goal-oriented & can execute without close supervision
- Strong desire to expand & acquire new skills
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, & a commitment to our mission
- BA/BS degree or relevant equivalent qualification
- Competitive salary + commission & meaningful equity
- Employer-paid medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Cell phone & gym reimbursement
- Apple equipment
- Four weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, generous parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch
- Stocked kitchen & beverages
- Company-sponsored happy hours & team events
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the worlds largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, & Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy & the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo athttps://turo.com, the App Store, & Google Play, & check out our blog,Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, & Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work & their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, & efficient candidates to grow our team's talent & enrich our culture.
Read moreabout the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!