Blink Health is a well-funded, healthcare technology company on a mission to change the way Americans access the vital medications they need. We are at the cusp of scaling a product-market fit for a highly complex vertical that will change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need. Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone - whether they have insurance or not - the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation - join us!
- Responsible for uncovering inefficiencies in the day-to-day operations & implementing changes
- Manages the AP inbox & prioritizes supplier & employee inquiries
- Reviews & codes invoices accurately & timely in accordance with established policies & procedures
- Understands the T&E policy & monitor spending against the policy highlighting any issues or concerns, following up with employees & managers
- Enters month-end journal entries & account reconciliations relating to T&E accruals as well as prepaids
- Provides training to employees for newly implemented accounting system (Workday)
- Accumulate invoices/work with cost centers for accruals at month-end
- Assist with other projects as needed
How to achieve success/acumen:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of Good Giving in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication & enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Heres how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution - Do your best work
- Set a clear vision for the future so the finance team can understand your goals & how to contribute
- Empower the team to make both strategic & tactical decisions to define requirements, improve our processes to drive improvements
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Help the finance team set new standards
- Take responsibility for the long term success of finance team & the people we interact with.
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity & an interest in learning new techniques & improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current & emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast & learning from each experience
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Listen actively & respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give & receive candid & constructive feedback
- Promote trust & encourage teamwork allow the finance team to do their best work
- 5+ years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience preferred, ideally in a fast-growing company with technology or Healthcare company experience a plus
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Workday knowledge is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration or comparable experience.
- You are a detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work both independently & within a team environment
- Strong understanding of accruals, assets & prepaids
- The ability to work effectively in a start-up environment, as well as a commitment to continuous improvements
- Impeccable customer service skills, both verbal & written
- Strong work ethic & a can-do positive attitude
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.