Paid Internship Program (10 weeks)
Similarweb is delighted to announce the launch of the internship program in the US. The program provides 10 weeks work experience in our go-to-market organization where you will gain transferable skills using world class tools including our very own products.
As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M & has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWebs market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track & grow their digital market share. At SimilarWeb we bring together the industrys top talent to work together & create a product that transforms the way that businesses make decisions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department & help us achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing & implementing marketing strategies.
- Support marketing campaign planning & execution
- Measure & report the results of marketing initiatives
- Identify new tools & and opportunities for innovation that can be incorporated into Similarwebs strategy
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to multitask & take initiative
- Hardworking & dedicated outlook
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics & processing figures with spreadsheets
- A strong collaborator who accomplishes tasks by partnering with team members & flexing your interpersonal skills while also being able to work independently at times
- Must have a passion for marketing