Automation & orchestration are changing the game across industries, & identity is no exception. The [Growth/Product Marketing Manager] will play a key role in helping Okta's thousands of customers to grow their engagement with Okta & unlock value with Okta Workflows, our identity automation platform service. Driving growth for this platform service will mean taking the lead on both driving cross/upsell engagements as well as supporting education & adoption. Specifically, you will:
- Understand the lifecycle of customers on Okta & identify opportunities where automation can unlock value for their business
- Partner with our marketing, customer success, & product teams to drive growth initiatives end-to-end: design experiments, develop strategy, & drive execution through to completion
- Investigate & test new channels to communicate with our existing customers
- Partner with our customer success & support teams to drive adoption
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics & creative to meet ambitious growth & adoption targets
- A strong background in a product marketing or strategic marketing role
- A love of data & can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify & size different growth opportunities & the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically & develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with a track record of writing compelling content & presenting to executive audiences
- The ability to think creatively about new & fun ways to engage current customers to both upsell/cross sell & drive adoption
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- A hungry, infectious personality: were looking for someone determined & able to win
- Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to both SMB & enterprise businesses
- Experience with automation tools
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.