Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry.
In this role, you will contribute to the development & implementation of compensation strategies, practices & processes. The ideal candidate enjoys working in dynamic organizations, has multi-country Compensation & Benefits experience & a proven track record of implementing C&B programs in Software companies.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure excellent execution & delivery of compensation & benefits programs across all territories (North America, Europe & Asia Pacific & Japan).
- Deliver processes & tools that facilitate the administration of the programs.
- Provide analysis of fixed & variable compensation earnings.
- Responsible for annual compensation budgeting process.
- Provide data for annual salary & bonus review processes.
- Support talent acquisition, managers & the executive team in their decisions about compensation packages.
- Perform Salary benchmarking.
- Coordinate with Payroll Manager of each territory to implement salary reviews.
- Be responsible for the administration of company's compensation plans.
- Ensure compliance with local government laws governing both compensation & benefits practices.
- Analyse benefits cost & budget preparation.
- Fluency in English
- 5+ years of work experience in developing & managing global compensation programs & processes, preferably in a high-growth, scaling, technology environment.
- Proven analytical skills, eye for detail, & truly in-depth knowledge of Excel including building & maintaining complex models.
- A strong understanding of compensation best practices, current compensation trends, & market benchmark data. International experience in this area is highly desired.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload & multi-task
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and
- The ability to communicate across diverse groups & geographies with clear, approachable, & friendly style.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.