The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
The Yext Partner Division enables organizations - from digital agencies, SEOs, & webmasters to domain hosting corporations & automated marketing solution providers - to offer Yexts Digital Knowledge Management platform to small businesses.
We are looking for a dynamic Account Coordinator to join our growing partner team. As an Account Coordinator at Yext, you will be responsible for new client onboarding, implementation & trainings, & relationship management; all the way through driving the annual renewal process. You will play an integral role in securing upgrades, ensuring product/feature adoption, & increasing engagement in a large book of business. This will require the desire to work with cross-functional teams to accelerate client usage & relay client needs. Salary is competitive & will be commensurate with experience.
What You'll Do
- Spend your days actively engaging with our existing Partner base through strategic outbound calls & email campaigns, qualifying them for upgrades, helping them grow their businesses, & ultimately focusing on retention
- Enjoy being one of the first faces of Yext, training partners on the use of their accounts
- Maintain a level of expertise on our extensive product & innovative technology
- Interact with our Partners & our internal teams with your top-notch verbal & written communication skills
- Exceed customer satisfaction expectations through strong account management & implementation skills
- Be a true advisor by making recommendations on how to get the most out of the service & drive the best results
- Build, expand, & maintain relationships with a large client base
- Recognize & execute upsell opportunities
- Focus on retention of existing accounts & successfully renew partnerships based on the annual renewal process
- Get our Partners excited about our new products & features, & push feature adoption
- Retain our Partner base through your firm belief in the Yext product
- Work with internal cross functional teams, Sales, & Client Delivery to ensure customer goals & performance metrics are met.
- Collect & deliver client feedback to deliver to management
What You Have
- 1+ years of experience in Sales, Account Management and/or Client Retention (B2B SaaS is a plus)
- Ability & desire to retain clients & build revenue
- Huge passion for technology, including an interest in software that improves efficiencies
- Successful track record of exceeding retention goals with a capacity to negotiate & cut through rejection
- Strong telephone skills & verbal communication with the ability to speak confidently & cohesively while presenting
- Exceptional written communication
- Prior experience speaking with decision maker executives
- Proven multi-tasker with ability to stay organized when under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills & an outgoing, go-getter attitude
- Prior experience as a support specialist, preferably for a SAAS or complex business services company
- Advanced experience with Salesforce
- Expertise in MS office suite (Microsoft Word Excel & PowerPoint)
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.