WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Our Technology team is a collection of over 50 talented engineers, analysts, designers, & product managers who have built BlueApron.com, our mobile (iOS & Android) apps, our proprietary Warehouse Management System, & our demand forecasting system (among many other things). Within Engineering, the Consumer team is ultimately responsible for our web & mobile experiences, as well as our Wine & Marketplace offerings.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Solve problems for both customers & members of the Blue Apron team.
- Collaborate with other engineers to understand & overcome unique scheduling & logistical challenges.
- Evaluate, design, & implement new features to provide more enjoyable experiences for our users.
- Listen to the needs of our internal teams & build tools that bring harmony to complex operational workflows.
- Research, share, & recommend new technologies & trends
- Our stack:Ruby on Rails, Ember, Backbone, PostgreSQL, RSpec, HAML, SASS
- 1-2 years experience as a software engineer
- Willingness totake ownership for your tasks & see features through from start to finish
- You write tests to improve the quality & reliability of your code.
- A thirst for learning & a passion for new technologies, processes & patterns.
If you dont meet these exact requirements but think youd be a good fit, please apply!