Latch is seeking a Finance & Strategy Manager, in this role you willplay an instrumental part in helping us grow into the world's leading smart access technology company by generating insightful strategic & financial reporting. You will understand & help define financial & operational drivers of our business & drive a high degree of visibility through research, management reporting, & planning, in addition to leading key strategic initiatives with relentless hands-on execution & cross-functional collaboration.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
You believe in the transformative power of data & are excited by its potential to drive impactful change at an exciting growing environment. You are high energy & take pride in your craft. You embrace responsibility, have a strong background in Finance & Strategy, & the ability to conduct deep research & analytically solve complex problems. You love to learn, build things from scratch & create efficient processes. You are always prepared to roll up your sleeves, no problem is too big or too small. You have high attention to detail & are a great project manager. You are an extraordinary listener, communicator & teammate.
This cross-functional role blends Finance, strategy, & operations & interfaces with all management levels & departments. You will develop a deep understanding of the product, revenue streams, costs, partnerships, & overall organization while creating robust financial processes as we continue to scale. You will be key to lead financial analyses & inform critical business decisions.
More specifically, you will work on:
- Help redefine Sales & Revenue Strategy from a corporate perspective.
- Develop & maintain forecasts for revenue & associated KPIs with a focus on business drivers & sensitivity analysis
- Drive analysis for key performance indicators such as LTV, funnel analysis & marketing ROI
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing departments to maximize performance through optimal resource allocation
- Assist in the management of three-statement financials: P&Ls, balance sheets, cash flow
- Help lead company-wide budgeting & Financial Planning & Analysis processes
- Participate in corporate development & ongoing strategic projects
- 4+ years of Finance & Strategy experience preferably at a high-growth company or within a business unit of a larger technology company.
- And / Or 2+ years experience in either Technology Investment Banking or Strategy Consulting
- Advanced financial modeling; experience building driver-based models
- Solid understanding of corporate finance & accounting topics
- Strong business acumen & interpersonal / business partnering skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Solid experience with communicating financial matters to non-Finance personnel
- An enthusiastic user of technology to generate & analyze data strategically
- Knowledge of software / SaaS business models.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with a highly analytical mindset
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask, own complex projects, & manage time effectively under tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of valuation methodologies (DCF, comparable company, etc.)
- ERP experience (NetSuite a plus)
- SQL experience a plus