Marketing Intern, Financial Services Industry Marketing
San Francisco or New York offices, or Remote
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking a Marketing Intern, Financial Services Industry Marketing, to expand our reach & effectiveness in communicating the unique value that Twilio brings to the Financial Services industry. The person in this role will provide strategic analysis of marketing programs, uplevel sales team collaboration, & deliver high impact public facing content. Reporting to the financial services industry marketing lead, this position is an opportunity to influence strategy & deliver resources that will create awareness, drive leads, & expand & accelerate market share.
Twilio is looking for an individual who lives the Twilio Magic. You are both analytical & possess strong verbal & written communication skills with a desire to eventually work in Marketing. You are also:
- pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing, Economics, or business related field.
- a self-starter who can understand what needs to be done, ask clarifying questions, & take initiative.
- can research industry trends to introduce compelling insights & make new recommendations for both internal & external audiences.
- a team-player & possess the leadership skills needed to inspire others to contribute to collaborative projects.
- a story teller. You know how to craft a crisp & compelling story to land your message.
As an Industry Marketing Intern, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Communicate goals & outcomes with internal stakeholders of key projects.
- DRAW THE OWL: Leverage data collected from marketing programs to offer insight into was for Twilio to more successfully engage our target customer audience.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Uplevel projects & suggest innovative ways to improve insights & outcomes.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Understand the point of view & need of both Twilio end customers & internal stakeholders so you can prioritize what matters most in helping them achieve successful results.
The Industry Marketing team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We present Twilio as a leader in customer engagement by orienting the Twilio value & differentiators to the unique needs of our purchase decision maker audiences. We assist in driving business growth by uncovering new market opportunities & developing strategic market penetration strategies. We achieve this by differentiating how Twilio enables customers to gain a competitive advantage in their verticals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers & business leaders with modern communication in order to build better customer engagement applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco or New York offices, or remote within the continental US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.