ROCKETS OF AWESOME is reinventing the way parents shop for kids by leveraging technology, data, brand, personalization, & exceptional merchandise. Were making shopping for kids apparel convenient & funThis is the future of vertical commerce.
We are a New York City-based, venture-backed startup with extensive executive expertise. Join our creative & strategic team working to develop a scalable e-commerce system that powers a business with massive market opportunity. This team cultivates a culture of learning & continuous improvement by investing in automated testing, learning from real-world problems, & immediately adapting.
We value fun, simplicity, & teamwork
What youll do
- Represent the Rockets of Awesome voice & brand in all customer communications; under the direction of the Customer Experience Lead
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to all Rockets of Awesome customers
- Respond in a timely manner to all inbound customer communications
- Maintain email & phone quality as determined by your direct manager
- Tone, Accuracy, Thoroughness, & Composition
- Fully understand & comply with all Rockets of Awesome policies
- Expertly navigate the Rockets of Awesome site, & additional operational systems
- Properly log all calls, emails, & matters that require cross functional reporting
- Support the Box Assorter team as needed by assorting boxes for customers
- Identify & own small projects relating to Customer Experience
Who you are...
- An optimist! You assume the best in people, always.
- Always able to keep your cool. You approach problems with empathy & a genuine desire to help & feel pretty darn comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- An expert troubleshooter. Tricky situations such as technical issues never throw you for a loop & youre down to work through the issue to find a solution.
- A proactive problem solver. You can both identify a problem & propose a solution.
- A great communicator. Both verbal & written communication skills.
- An organization geek. Color-coding is your middle name.
Other Requirements & Considerations
- Previous experience at a customer-centric start-up in a similar role preferred
- Experience in childrens apparel preferred
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
- Full-time role based onsite in our New York City headquarters