Olo is seeking a top performer to join the Customer Success Team as a Technical Specialist. The Technical Specialist has a specific focus on implementation & continued support of our guest engagement solutions tools our customers use to drive sales on Olo & incentivize customers to return.
The Technical Specialist plays a crucial role within Olos Customer Success Team by working directly with our partners & customers to provide expert-level support. A successful Technical Specialist will work with customers to understand their unique goals & business processes, providing expert knowledge to help our customers, & Olo, evolve.
This is a full-time position located in downtown New York City.
- Act as a knowledge expert for the onboarding & management of Olos loyalty & coupon integrations for both our internal team & customers.
- Actively manage & prioritize multiple projects with competing timelines & varying processes.
- Communicate effectively with internal & external parties to facilitate project implementations & troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with integration partners to configure & maintain testing environments for new project implementations.
- Provide ongoing support to customers as they adopt, use & manage Olo products by responding to customer tickets escalated by the Support Team via Zendesk or other communication platforms.
- Use analytical skills to understand Olo's existing & developing product offerings, & make meaningful suggestions that align with our customers dynamic business & technology needs.
- Work closely with the Product team to advocate for new feature requests & ensure customer feedback is incorporated into product roadmap planning.
- Work closely with the Guest Engagement & Developer Support teams to manage the full lifecycle of customer projects.
- Liaise with customer, internal departments, & partners to provide clear & accurate program guidance for customers.
- Report bugs & work to resolve customer issues as soon as possible.
- Execute customer-facing webinars to provide training & communicate product enhancements.
- Work with Specialist team to create, update & maintain project templates.
- Investigate complicated technical concepts to gain product knowledge.
- Provide feedback & help define internal processes & best practices to continually improve the customer experience through continued iteration of internal & external documentation.
- An avid interest in the restaurant technology industry.
- 2-4 years experience managing customer relationships or relevant project management work.
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience & a strong interest in advocating for customers.
- Understanding of project management & experience leveraging internal resources & external stakeholders to execute against deadlines.
- Outstanding ability to clearly & tactfully articulate problems & resolutions.
- Ability to work independently when needed, as well as collaborate across multiple teams.
- Able to solve problems by utilizing available tools & resources.
- Able & eager to work in fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with detailed procedures & program guidelines.
- A self-motivated quick learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- Experience using Jira & Asana.
- Experience using ticketing systems like Zendesk to direct & control the processing & resolution of tickets.
- Experience or interest in loyalty & rewards programs or similar tools used by companies to drive sales & incentivize customers to return.
Olo powers digital ordering & delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points from a brands own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, & home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering & delivery platform across 70,000 locations for over 300 brands, such as Applebees, Checkers & Rallys, Cheesecake Factory, Chilis, Dairy Queen, Dennys, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillos Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, & more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental & vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, & perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, & food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse & inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector & we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer & diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, & want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!