Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimps Strategy Operations team is responsible for driving the planning, execution & evaluation of the company strategy. We partner with cross-functional leadership to align efforts, optimize operations, report on & manage the performance of initiatives & special projects.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to support, build, execute & track the successful execution of strategic initiatives. This person will work directly with leadership, so we are looking for someone who can collaborate with all levels & will thrive in an environment where decisions are made as a group with candid feedback. The right person is eager to support the team in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
What you'll do here:
- Drive accountability through program management of strategic initiatives, including planning, budgeting, staffing, progress tracking, communicating & reporting
- Partner with leaders responsible for Mailchimp's most mission critical strategies to help solve their biggest challenges & ensure initiative success
- Ensure the execution of initiatives is aligned to the company strategy
- Creatively solve problems through both quantitative & qualitative analysis & share insights that drive change
- Support the creation of frameworks, tools, best practices & standards for program management
- Build relationships throughout the organization & drive collaboration in complicated situations
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have significant work experience in management consulting, business operations, program management, & strategy in technology, marketing, or similar fields
- You enjoy working independently in an ambiguous environment with limited supervision
- You are organized & enjoy building process that can scale
- You have a high level of business acumen & a natural curiosity with an aptitude for learning
- You are humble & do not hesitate to take on whatever level of work is needed for the success of a project
- You have strong communication & interpersonal skills with an ability to balance persuasiveness with active listening of diverse perspectives to achieve positive results
- You know how to prioritize & get the most important work done first
- People enjoy working with you & you enjoy working with people
Bonus points if:
- You have first-hand experience working with small businesses
- You have used Mailchimp
- You are experienced with Atlassian products
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.