Acquia empowers the worlds most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, & IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose & deploy digital products & services that engage customers, enhance conversions, & help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, & named a top place to work by the Boston Globe & the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future & we want you to be a part of it!
We are actively seeking a Senior Business Operations Manager to join our Customer Success Organization as a key member of the Customer Success Business Operations team. In CS Business Operations, we partner with stakeholders across the company to drive improvements to the efficiency, profitability, effectiveness, & innovation of Acquias key business processes. As a Senior Business Operations Manager, you will be a critical member of the Customer Success organization acting as a thought leader to impact the direction of Acquias future! This highly visible position will report directly into the Director, CS Business Operations & partner closely with Customer Success & Expert Services leadership teams.
- Support development & execution of annual operating plan for departments across the COO Org including financial planning & modeling, business case development, & identification of cost optimization opportunities
- Become a trusted advisor to to the Customer Success & Expert Services leadership team on business operations best practices, P&L management, process improvement & other ad hoc initiatives
- Take on & drive value creation initiatives with cross functional participants & stakeholders to improve company profitability, optimize business processes, & enhance operational capabilities
- Develop financial models & data analytics to support business case development, value creation initiatives, & other strategic priorities
- Become a strategic advisor & business partner to the Customer Success & Expert Services leadership team supporting management reporting, business process improvement, operating model changes, & business case development
- Support other business operations processes & ad hoc priorities including reporting, data analysis & continuous improvement initiatives.
What Were Looking For:
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Operations Management preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following: consulting, finance, strategy, and/or business operations
- Strong business acumen with an analytical mindset & problem solving skills
- Ability to break down complex business problems into easy to digest analysis & offer recommendations to stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Proficiency with SQL, Financial Planning systems (ie. Adaptive Insights), or Business Intelligence tools (ie. Domo) are a plus
ACQUIA IS PROUD TO PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS BENEFITS OFFERINGS TO OUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES IN MAINTAINING BOTH A HEALTHY BODY AND A HEALTHY MIND. CORE BENEFITS INCLUDE: COMPETITIVE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE, WELLNESS PROGRAMS, TAKE IT WHEN YOU NEED IT TIME OFF, PARENTAL LEAVE, RECOGNITION PROGRAMS, AND MUCH MORE!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.