We are looking for a BDR to join our Publisher Team based in our New York City headquarters. The BDR will be responsible for assisting the Publisher Sales Team in building a pipeline of qualified client leads. This role involves new lead generation primarily through cold email, but will occasionally include cold calling, live networking, & social selling.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented & has strong professional communication skills. You should be comfortable with handling client questions & creative in your consultative approach. Most importantly, you should have high intrinsic motivation to come in every day & grind to build your teams book of business.
As a company in the music tech space, we will ideally be looking for someone who is passionate about the music & tech industry, & wants to build their professional network & sales skills. This role is intended to grow into a more senior hunting & account management responsibility with ownership of your own ballpark & book of publisher clients.
- Generate new business utilizing outbound sales skills & techniques phone & email
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, & maintain a global ballpark
- Contact a high volume of potential publisher clients daily to understand their goals, present Bandsintown advertising opportunities, overcome objections, & close business
- Track & report daily calls, proposals, & closed business
- Build, maintain, & exceed ballpark sales objectives
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of advertising and/or digital advertising sales experience to online publishers