The Senior Manager of Payment Solutions & Fraud Prevention will be responsible for implementing a holistic program for achieving high authorization rates for payment processing of both domestic & international transactions while reducing fraud rates. The role is responsible for optimizing payment collection in three dimensions: payment acceptance, fraud prevention & merchant cost optimization. In addition to building a strong payment system, the ideal candidate will have used predictive analytics and/or machine learning models that assist with making accurate fraud decisions. Shutterstock is looking for a proactive, motivated, results oriented individual capable of partnering with diverse perspectives & backgrounds to negotiate positive outcomes that impact the work of internal, external & cross-functional partners.
- Managing & optimizing the billing & fraud operation.
- Achieving high authorization rates for payment processing of both domestic & international transactions while reducing fraud rates & improving Shutterstocks fraud ratio to be 99% or better.
- Collaborating with the product & UX team to improve user experience & also optimize the conversion rate on the payment/checkout page.
- Responsible for all relationships with credit card processors & issuers, as well as payment-related service providers & other vendors that enable Shutterstock to operate world class systems.
- Observing customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft & similar other risks.
- Maintaining fraud analysis models to improve efficiency & effectiveness of company systems.
- Identifying system & product improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Recommending/implementing anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns & trends.
- Recommending/implementing new software tools used for fraud detection, prevention & reporting activities.
- Ability to improve team performance while maintaining an agile & adaptive organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills & works collaboratively with internal & external customers to achieve business results.
- Generating reports for senior leadership on trends, & risks.
- Acting as a role model of Shutterstocks high ethical standards & code of conduct.
- Executing ad hoc projects as directed by senior management.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years experience working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- BS/BA Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance or Accounting, CPA & MBA preferred.
- Experience with international payment collection & experience with alternative payment methods such as Bitcoin, direct debit, offline payment networks etc.
- Must be knowledgeable about various payment systems including International credit & debit cards, payment wallets including Apple Pay, Visa Checkout, Paypal, Google, Masterpass & Co-brand credit cards.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills.
- This role will manage people
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V