As you may have read in the news ..
HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFreshs growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position & to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence & data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health & wellness starts with food & what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health & wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit & healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time & energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, & our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh & are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven & enjoy!
We are seeking an experienced Transportation Supervisor who must execute the production plan made by the Ops Manager & supervise the CDL & Shuttle Drivers throughout the shift. In this role, you will manage the scheduling of trucks & drivers as well as shipment intercompany & external. In this role you will oversee multiple activities simultaneously & take ownership of the output of drivers. You will also be responsible for exhibiting a strong working knowledge of all Logistics
As the Manager of Product Insights within Factor, you will support the analytic needs of our Product organization. You will play a pivotal role in helping us continue to succeed as a leading ready-to-eat meal provider. You will solve challenging problems using customer & business data to provide detailed & actionable insights. Core responsibilities include the development & automation of analytical tools, predictive modeling, professional-grade dashboarding & reporting diving into our meals & add-ons. There will be high exposure to all departments, primarily within Product touching Culinary, Nutrition & Operational groups.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate a desire to improve on existing techniques & processes & have a passion for data storytelling. You should strive to drive opportunities with data experimentation & predictive modeling & recommend improvements to drive business KPIs & overall product performance.
You will ...
- Prepare analytical reports to communicate findings & insights to internal teamsto drive action & quantifiable business outcomes
- Perform weekly investigative analysis to make recommendations across stakeholders in the business
- Work cross functionally with Culinary, Procurement, & Product teams to gather operational data
- Assess the effectiveness & accuracy of new data sources & data gathering techniques
- Partner with other product team-members to support research projects & to answer key business issues
- Monitor KPIs & report on trends
- Translate qualitative & quantitative customer data into insights to understand customer needs & inform strategic decision making
- Standardize & automate existing processes, reports, & analyses to improve team agility
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding & analytical entrepreneurial environment
- A critical thinkerwho uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to various audiences
- Driven & self-motivated to lead your own analyses & identify insights from start to finish
- Goal-oriented with the ability to break complex, unstructured problems down into components of impact & derive quantifiable action items
- Detail-orientedcareful & thorough in accomplishing tasks
- Excellent with interpersonal skills, professional attitude & approach (ability to interact with individuals at various levels of the organization, up & down)
At a minimum, you have...
- A BS degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in delivering actionable & quantitative insights in Data Analytics, Marketing Analytics or Business Intelligence
- Strong MS Excel ability
- Experience using SQL based databases
- Experience in automating processes by using Python, VBA, Tableau, Looker
- A pragmatic, hands-on mentality to drive towards impact
- Travel: <10%
It is the policy of HelloFresh/Factor not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.