Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, & chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to bring the world's largest network of local communities from its web-centric past to everywhere our millions of members will be in the future. Youll play a pivotal role in developing the company's mobile roadmap & shipping products that will spark explosive growth on & off the Meetup platform. You should have a solid reputation for building great mobile products that have a big impact, as well as a proven track record of execution at tech companies.
The Lead Product Manager, Mobile, will oversee Meetup's iOS & Android apps. Meetup already has a top-notch team of iOS, Android, & API engineers, specialized designers, & solid partnerships with Apple & Google, all of which are ready for a strong leader.
You're our ideal teammate if:
- You want to help change a company & position one of the Internet's great brands for explosive growth.
- You develop & drive forward the mobile product vision to align with the company vision & help inform product & design team roadmaps & goal setting
- You've held a senior product role (in-house) at a consumer tech or e-commerce company.
- You've launched great iOS & Android apps.
- You're obsessed with measuring the impact of everything you ship.
- You collaborate successfully with designers & engineers.
- You think strategically but you also love getting your hands dirty.
- You're up on all the latest trends in mobile, voice, & other emerging platforms & you have a strong instinctual sense of where things are going so that you can ensure Meetup's continuing success in the future.
- You have international experience. Meetup is translated into 12 languages, with more being added soon.
Our team is bold, supportive, & passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change & building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?