As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M & has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
As a Content Writer at SimilarWeb you will:
Join our Sales Solution team to provide quality, insightful & data driven content to support the sales funnel. This position requires a mix of content creation experience, agility with numbers, passion for insights, & product marketing skills with a deep understanding of the sales community & life-cycle. If you are passionate about insights, messaging & the sales world, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Become the expert in SimilarWebs use case & value proposition for Sales to own the solution content messaging & positioning throughout the funnel
- Collaborate with the product team, sales business unit & the marketing team to plan & execute a full & ongoing content plan to support the Sales solution
- Perform both quantitative & qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing value to SimilarWebs current & potential sales clients
- Drive business results by identifying opportunities to develop & strengthen our product marketing materials & messaging by persona, industry & country-specific requirements
- Optimize materials for search & for all content channels including online, social media, email, video & print
- 3+ years of professional writing experience leading to business impact
- Experience in sales industry
- Solid experience in marketing/communication role
- Native English speaker
- Confident self-starter, able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, & distribution teams
- Solid analytical skills, ability to run complex modeling & a love of well-explained analysis
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team