Roivant Sciences mission is to systematically reduce the time, cost, & risk of delivering new medicines to market by accelerating the development of promising drug candidates to improve the lives of patients & their families. The company is privately held, has in-licensed 25+ assets, & is very well-capitalized.
The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative, communications & project management support in all facets of the daily business routine for the President & Chief Investment Officer. We are looking for a team player with a confident & positive attitude as well as the drive to use all resources at their disposal with minimal supervision. The candidate will be flexible & open to unfamiliar assignments with excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment & work well under the pressure of multiple competing requests within tight timelines. Executive is looking for a long-term partnership.
- Manage & maintain complex, fluid calendar with respect to the Executives priorities, goals & objectives
- Sustain confidentiality of knowledge gained through interaction with Executive
- Work effectively with all departments
- Collaborate with other admins in all areas of the company to help coordinate events, meetings, etc.
- Arrange corporate travel & meetings by developing itineraries & agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging & meeting accommodations
- Manage & submit expenses using Concur in a timely fashion
- Screen & follow up on calls, emails, & other inquiries on the Executives behalf
- Work closely with the Executive to proactively keep them well informed of upcoming commitments, responsibilities, tasks, or potential issues
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years of high-level support, preferably with C-level professionals. Ideal experience within the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry, Finance/Investment industry or at a start-up.
- Polished & seasoned with a high degree of professionalism, initiative, & independent judgement
- Proactive, positive, energetic, & enthusiastic personality
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with great intuition & an ability to anticipate needs
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Comfortable with constant change & successfully managing competing priorities
- Excellent time management, organizational, & interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient, & detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task while prioritizing work
- Demonstrate alignment with company values & culture
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Able to work in a fast paced, high-energy environment
- Team player, understands the importance of positive working relationships
- High level of integrity & discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to learn quickly & adapt to change with flexibility to change direction when needed
- Able to take ownership of processes & prioritize tasks
- Ability to manage multiple assignments & responsibilities
- Tech-savvy & resourceful